Technovit ® 4002 IQ – The absolutely gap-free and shrink-free 2-component plastic
Technovit ® 4002 IQ is based on a modified polyester, consisting of either a fast or a slow powder component (different curing and pot lives) and a liquid.
The areas of application extend across the entire range of materials with a wide variety of geometric shapes, for which high quality in terms of edge gap, grinding and polishing behavior is required.
For an even wider range of applications
Technovit 4002 IQ white – (slow powder approx. 12 – 17 min.), offers a sufficient pot life, e.g. B. for infiltration of porous surfaces
Both powder variants can be easily wetted, which creates a homogeneous mass without air pockets.
- Gap-free embedding
- No polymerization shrinkage
- Excellent edge sharpness
- Excellent grinding and polishing properties
- Easy handling
- Lower temperature load compared to other commercially available embedding resins
- Particularly fine powder component – very good mold filling behavior
- Various curing times are selectable