Hitachi S-Type Filament with Metal Cartridge HOC
Have your Hitachi S-Type Filament refurbished or buy new.
Please Note if Purchasing Rebuild Option:
Order will not be started until customers’ rebuild bases are received in house.
Please mail your Filament Rebuild Base to:
Energy Beam Sciences
29b Kripes Road
East Granby CT, 06035
You will be notified once the filament base has been received. Estimated lead time for refurbished filaments is roughly two to four weeks from time bases received. If you have any questions please call 800-992-9037. Thank you!
Hitachi S-Type tungsten filament with metal cartridge, pre-installed and aligned.
Microscopes that would use the HOC:
- Late Model Hitachi SEMs, including S-2400N, S-3700N, SU1500, SU1510 and SU3500
- Tabletop (Benchtop) SEMs, including TM-1000, TM3000, TM3030 and all variations.
Energy Beam Sciences offers Standard loop filaments that provide superior performance under the most demanding applications. Please call our e-Beam product specialist to discuss which filaments best suit your application.
Energy Beam Sciences Standard Loop Tungsten Filaments are designed to conform to Original Equipment Manufacturers’ specifications across the industry. Our filaments are individually manufactured with careful attention to detail, maintaining their precise tip geometry and using superior assembly techniques and stringent quality control for consistency and dependability in even the most demanding applications. At Energy Beam Sciences, we offer cost effective, reliable solutions for these and all of your EM consumable needs. Please call our e-Beam product specialist today to find out more about our quality products!
Filament Refurbishing Services Include:
- Incoming bases are 100% inspected.
- Remove existing tungsten loop.
- Grind welds from post.
- Thoroughly clean and reconditioning all base components.
- Form new Tungsten loop and weld to posts.
- Center filament loop on a profile projector.
- Vacuum annealing.
- Preform final inspection using microscope and profile projector.