Interested in our product? Please contact us for a quote.
Submit our inquiry form to give us insight into how our drying unit can help you and future partners.
The DM3250 System is a true revolution in rapid sample drying technology. Whether drying large bulk samples or trays of small individual samples, the DM3250 will do in minutes what takes hours in conventional drying ovens, most often with better quality results. The System employs special technology to prevent standing wave forms that create uneven heating and prevent complete drying in conventional microwave ovens.
- Requires no warm-up time
- Dries a batch of samples in under 15 minutes
- Operates on a fraction of the power used by conventional Ovens.
- User adjustable temperature control allows rapid removal of water at lower temperatures to preserve volatile materials for downstream analysis
- Special technology heats samples evenly throughout the entire Chamber and dries them completely
- Infrared Sensor ensures accurate temperature control
- User adjustable power level ensures that small sample volumes can be processed as safely and accurately as large volumes
- Consistently reproduceable results guarantee quality and regulatory compliance
- Simple, user friendly controls
- User controlled Chamber Fan vents moisture to aid in drying and removes any flammable or hazardous vapors from workspace. Can be turned off when drying lightweight sample materials, such as Powders
- Custom interior and rack configurations available to accommodate your unique Sample requirements
- Digital Temperature Control
- Infrared Temperature Sensor
- Variable Power Control, 20% – 100%
- Exhaust Fan with User Control
- Slide Out Sample Tray(s)
- Uniform temperature distribution
- Complete drying with special technology that prevents reflected power issues
- Food Products
- Paints & Coatings
Voltage: 120 Volts (nom) | 100 Volts (Japan)
Amps: ~13.5 Amps
Microwave Output: ~300-1000 Watts (Factory adjustable based on application requirements)
Max Temperature: 200C/392F
Temperature Control: +/- 5C/41F
Magnetrons: single magnetron
Temperature Probe: Infrared
Mag Cycle Time: 2 Seconds