* To place an order for this product, please contact our sales department at 800-992-9037 or via email at email@example.com.
Interested in our product? Please contact us for a quote.
Submit our inquiry form to give us insight into how our drying unit can help you and future partners.
COMING SOON: Drying as a Service – pay for contract with monthly payments.
Finally, the Microwave Dryer with all the features you need at a price you can afford. The DM3250 System is a true revolution in rapid sample drying technology. Whether drying large bulk samples or trays of small individual samples, the DM3250 will do in minutes what takes hours in conventional drying ovens, most often with better quality results. The System employs special technology to prevent standing wave forms that create uneven heating and prevent complete drying in conventional microwave ovens.
- Available for a fraction of the cost of other Microwave Drying Units
- Dries in 15 minutes what it takes a conventional oven 12 hours to dry
- Unique technology eliminates standing wave forms that prevent complete drying in other Microwaves
- Accurate, Infrared temperature control
- User adjustable power level to accommodate any size sample load
- Internal Mode Stirrer distributes power evenly without a turntable
- Moisture Analysis
- Volatile Analysis
- Process Control
- Materials Testing
- Soil Drying
- Food Drying
- Powder Drying
- Requires no warm-up time
- Dries a batch of samples in under 15 minutes
- Operates on a fraction of the power used by conventional Ovens.
- User adjustable temperature control allows rapid removal of water at lower temperatures to preserve volatile materials for downstream analysis
- Special technology heats samples evenly throughout the entire Chamber and dries them completely
- Infrared Sensor ensures accurate temperature control
- User adjustable power level ensures that small sample volumes can be processed as safely and accurately as large volumes
- Consistently reproduceable results guarantee quality and regulatory compliance
- Simple, user friendly controls
- User controlled Chamber Fan vents moisture to aid in drying and removes any flammable or hazardous vapors from workspace. Can be turned off when drying lightweight sample materials, such as Powders
- Custom interior and rack configurations available to accommodate your unique Sample requirements
Up to 36x faster drying time and 90% more energy efficient
compared to conventional ovens