The CAMEO DISK Silver and CAMEO DISK Gold are special fine grinding discs with a high, constant removal rate. CAMEO DISK replaces all pre-sanding steps for which 240 – 4000 grit sandpaper is used. The patented honeycomb pattern of the CAMEO DISK optimizes the way the sprayed BioDiamant Liquids work, as diamond liquid is continuously released. The CAMEO process guarantees optimal flatness for all types of samples.
• CAMEO DISK Silver for medium-hard to very hard materials (> 200 HV)
• CAMEO DISK Gold for soft and non-ferrous materials
advantages • Simple handling
• Economical – CAMEO replaces the entire range of SiC papers with a grain size of 240 – 4000 with one disc
• The patented surface profile produces an even removal
• The micro-containers of the CAMEO “dose” the applied abrasive. The consumption of abrasives is noticeably reduced compared to other systems
• The discs are for machine. designed for use as well as for manual grinding. CAMEO DISK is compatible with all systems
• The stock removal – CAMEO DISK impresses with its high stock removal rate. The result is a time-saving preparation with optimal surface flatness of all samples
• Efficient – The CAMEO method allows the use of a wide range of different grit sizes of diamond suspensions. This enables different materials to be prepared with just one disc.
CAMEO DISK is used for fine grinding of soft to very hard metallographic samples. The use of CAMEO DISK Silver or CAMEO DISK Gold depends on the sample material. Together with the BioDiamant Liquids, CAMEO DISK guarantees fast sample preparation with optimal flatness and an excellent finish.
In order to achieve precise flatness of the specimens and an even removal of the CAMEO DISK , the specimen holder is placed in such a way that the specimens on the inside and outside are a few millimeters, max. 1/3 of the specimen diameter, over the active working surface protrude from the disc.
When working manually on the CAMEO panes, ensure that the panes are evenly stressed. In order to achieve even wear of the discs, the samples are guided from the edge to the center during the preparation process.
The CAMEO DISK work in combination with diamond liquids. A diamond liquid range of 12 – 6 µm is recommended for use with the CAMEO DISK Silver. The CAMEO DISK Gold works with diamond liquids between 12 – 3 µm. When choosing the diamond liquids, the material properties of the samples must be taken into account. Diamond Liquids must be sprayed on at regular intervals.
In order to maintain the quality of the CAMEO DISK, we recommend cleaning the disc with a brush under running water after each use and then drying it with compressed air.
There are no reviews yet.