NEW! Free from CMR substances – odorless – no dangerous goods
The light-curing resin for sensitive samples
Light curing is the gentlest way to prepare your sample for further preparation, as curing takes place under cold blue light. The curing temperature is approx. 90 °C and can even be lowered down to 50 °C with an appropriate irradiation program.
The low polymerization temperature and the high transparency of our light-curing plastics make this process irreplaceable, especially for the examination or preparation of sensitive micro-parts and temperature-sensitive materials.
The Technovit ® 2000 LC system consists of a light-curing embedding plastic, a covering varnish, a fixing paste, as well as the Technotray POWER and embedding molds tailored to this application. These components are optimally matched to one another in terms of their function.
The latest generation of Technovit 2000 LC has been significantly improved in all key properties:
- Less harmful to health – by improving the recipe
- Reduction of the temperature load – even better protection of sensitive samples
- Viscosity Reduction – Better penetration into porous surfaces and micro-holes
- Higher final hardness – This optimizes polishability and flatness
- Higher transparency and less smear layer – For optically high-quality specimens
There are no reviews yet.