The light-curing resin for sensitive samples
Light curing is the gentlest way to prepare your sample for further preparation, as curing takes place under cold blue light. The curing temperature is approx. 90 °C and can even be lowered down to 50 °C with an appropriate irradiation program.
- Less harmful to health – by improving the recipe
- Reduction of the temperature load – even better protection of sensitive samples
- Viscosity Reduction – Better penetration into porous surfaces and micro-holes
- Higher final hardness – This optimizes polishability and flatness
- Higher transparency and less smear layer – For optically high-quality specimens