Technovit 2000 LC, 1000ml.
Technovit 2000 LC is a light curing, one component, highly transparent embedding resin based on methacrylate. The curing takes place by the application of blue light. Technovit 2000 LC is a very tight-fitting embedding agent and has been specifically developed for testing and preparing sensitive materials and micro-components. Technovit2000 LC is mainly used for semiconductor technology, microelectronics, medical technology, optoelectronics and microsystems technology. It is also suitable for embedding materials that are very temperature-sensitive.
Technovit 2000 LC is polymerised in special PE embedding moulds in the Technotray CU unit. The maximum temperature amounts to 90 C. The polymerisation temperature can be significantly reduced (up to approx. 50 C) by working with several layers or by using a special radiation programm. The specimen can be mechanically processed after the material has cured. The material attains full hardness after having cooled down to room temperature. Technovit 2000 LC can be combined with all other Technovit polymers and resins (e.g. for blocking and the like).
- no loss of material because it is a one-component material
- can be applied over an indefinite period because polymerisation only starts when blue light is employed
- low polymerisation temperature of approx. 90 C. Can also be polymerised at approx. 50 C by using the appropriate radiation program
- does not form bubbles
- suitable for use in SEMs
- does not develop odours
- alcohol and acid resistant
- cures under blue light
- no hazardous UV light required
- depending on the radiation time a light clouding is possible
*Hazardous Material Handling Fee Applies
*Please note a FEDEX $40.00 hazardous material handling fee has been added to the price.