The light curing resin for sensitive samples
Light curing is the most protective way to prepare your specimen for further preparation seeing that it involves curing under cold blue light. The curing temperature is approximately 90 °C and can be lowered to 50 °C with the help of a radiation program.
- Less health burdened – By improving the formulation
- Reducing the thermal stress – Even better protection of sensitive samples
- Reducing the viscosity – Better penetration into porous surfaces and micro-holes
- Higher final hardness – Optimization of polishing and flatness
- Increased transparency and reduced smear layer – For optical high-quality specimens